We accept the following methods of payment for your ordering in cosplayshow.com online.
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, Maestro & Laser Card )
- Western Union
- Wire Transfer
Paying by Credit Card
Paying by credit card is safe, easy, and convenient at Milanoo.com. We currently accept the following forms of card type:
- American Express
- Japanese Credit Bank (JCB)
- Diners Club
- Laser Card
Milanoo.com doesn't store or audit your Visa data. All things considered, should any issues emerge with respect to your Mastercard exchange, kindly contact RBS WorldPay or your charge card organization for help. Milanoo.com can't acknowledge any duty regarding any Visa installment issues.
Credit Card Exceptions
We currently accept credit card payments worldwide.
Paying with PayPal
- With PayPal, you can send installments rapidly and safely on the web.
- Through PayPal, you can pay with Mastercard, check card, or financial balance.
- When your request is submitted, you will be diverted to PayPal's site where you could make the installment.
Benefits of utilizing PayPal:
• Payment is recognizable. You can follow the situation with your installment utilizing your PayPal account.
• Payment doesn't expect you to utilize your charge card on the web (you can move straightforwardly from your ledger). Milanoo.com doesn't see your charge card number (it is securely scrambled through PayPal's worker), which restricts the danger of unapproved use.
Paying via Western Union
To finish your Western Union installment effectively if it's not too much trouble, make the accompanying strides:
Complete the payment via your bank. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order.
This is the transferring information of cosplayshow.com:
- Beneficiary: YAFANG FAN
- First name: YAFANG
- Last name: FAN
- Country: China
Paying with Wire Transfer:
If your order will be paid by wire transfer, please check with the following tips and knowhow:
Bank Account: 808-897623-838
Bank Code: 004
Beneficiary: MILANOO.COM LIMITED
Bank Name: Hong Kong office Commercial Service Center
Bank Address: 1 Queen's Road Central Hong Kong
You may also refer to the following definition of how the information is required.
Bank Account- the account of the bank that the recipient is using
Bank code – used uniquely by banks internally for the location of their branches
Beneficiary- the name of the recipient (name of the person or business)